Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly expanding digital agency based in the heart of Nottingham? Do you want to become part of a team of experienced professionals that live and breathe digital?
We are looking for an experienced Magento developer to join our team and be a part of something different. The ideal candidate should have 3+ years of Magento experience, have had worked with Magento 2 and have a strong PHP and API knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building Magento E-commerce websites
- Mentoring and collaborating with members of the team
- Provide estimates for scope of work
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all audiences
- Build bespoke modules or advise on off-the-shelf solutions to meet tech requirements
What skills do you need?
- Experience working with Magento 1.x Community Edition
- Experience of building Magento modules within version 1.x
- Understanding of theming within Magento 1.x
- Experience working with Magento 2.x
- Able to build Magento modules within version 2.x
- Understanding of theming within Magento 2.x
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with testing – PHPUnit, Codeception
- Experience with deployment workflows preferably git, Bitbucket
- Familiar with packaging systems such as Composer
- Experience with caching solutions memcache, Redis
- Experience with a PHP framework e.g. Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend, Symfony
- Experience using PHP to consume web services (REST, SOAP, XML RPC) and building custom integrations with 3rd party services
- Agency Experience
- A good balance of understanding a client’s budget vs the proposed solution
Bonus to have:
- Magento Developer Certification
- Knowledge of VueJs
- Experience of building Magento as a PWA
- Knowledge of VueStorefront
If you are up for a challenge and excited by the prospect of working for a professional agency that is going places, please apply now!
To apply, please drop us an email (email@example.com) with your CV and a quick introduction.