Salary: £14K – £18K depending on experience
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly growing digital agency based in the heart of Nottingham? Do you want to become part of a team of experienced professional that live and breathe digital?
We are looking to employ a junior designer to work within our design team. The ideal candidate should hold a graduate qualification in design and can demonstrate an understanding of general design principles.
About the Role: –
- Responsible for creating and delivering innovative new designs and animations for a wide range of clients
- Designing for a diverse range of business areas, for on-site content, social media and paid advertising campaigns.
- Producing the very best creative solutions, you’ll also be able to deliver key commercial requirements through your designs.
- Play a key role at every stage of the design process, from initial concept to execution.
- Supporting the development and senior teams to deliver innovative animations and inspirational content that gives our customers an enhanced experience with a digital-first attitude.
About you: –
- Excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Sketch, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- An outstanding portfolio of exceptional creative work (please add this as part of your application!)
- Ability to work extremely well with other members of the design team and key project stakeholders, ensuring all work actively reflects and enhances our high brand standards
How to apply:
To apply, please drop Luke Bamford (email@example.com) an email with your CV and a quick introduction.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Any unsolicited submissions from recruitment agencies will be treated as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable to the agency.