Salary: Depending on Experience
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly growing digital design agency based in the heart of Nottingham? Do you want to become part of a team of experienced professionals that live and breathe digital?
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with excellent project management and stakeholder skills. The successful candidate would work closely with our management team and would report directly to the owners of the business.
To meet our criteria, you’ll need to:
- Be an experienced Account Manager with at least two years spent working on consumer brands with a focus on digital.
- Be an experienced project manager with an understanding of various web design processes and technologies.
- Have a positive can-do attitude, good problem-solving skills and preferably a degree or equivalent qualification.
- Be very experienced in digital, brand development and print media.
As a person, you should be:
- Confident and self-assured across all working relationships; both external and internal
- A good communicator with excellent listening skills
- Able to build positive relationships with clients, suppliers and within the agency itself
- Highly organised – especially under pressure
- Able to prioritise when dealing with several projects at once
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
We’ll also be looking for:
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- UK Driving Licence (desirable)
- Ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and abroad
How to apply
If you think this position sounds right for you, send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Account manager application’.