Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly expanding digital agency based in the heart of Nottingham? Do you want to become part of a team of experienced (weathered) professionals that live and breathe digital?
The Framework Design is looking for a senior developer to join its experienced development team. The ideal candidate must hold a relevant qualification and have at least 5 years of experience.
The successful applicant will report directly to our senior developer and will be working on new digital projects as well as taking responsibility for maintaining existing systems.
Working across a number of clients, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and develop their own knowledge. It is a varied role, working on new projects from early stages through to completion, as well as supporting the rest of the Framework team to improve existing systems and processes.
What skills do you need to be considered for the role?
- Proficient knowledge of PHP7 (procedural and object-orientated)
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Tailwind CSS
- Outputting data in different formats, XML or JSON
- WordPress + able to build plugins
- JS Framework Experience (VueJs preferred)
- Git – GitHub and Bitbucket
And some nice to have skills that would make you stand out
- Craft – including building plugins
- Drupal – including building plugins
What do we offer?
- City centre location.
- Latest equipment and your choice of software.
- A small but fun and energetic team who love a beer or two on a Friday.
- Pension scheme.
- Unlimited tea and 3 types of coffee.
- Continuous professional development including regular 1:1s, objective setting and encouragement to attend conferences and workshops.
- Opportunity to shape a growing company.
- Large office entertainment space including a flat-screen TV and PlayStation 5.
- Occasional office dogs.
If you are up for a challenge and excited by the prospect of working for a professional agency that is going places, please apply now!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an introduction.