Job Location: Nottingham City Centre
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly expanding digital agency based in the heart of Nottingham? Do you want to become part of a team of experienced professionals that live and breathe digital?
We are on the lookout for an experienced, talented and detail oriented Digital QA analyst, who will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our digital work ahead of it leaving the studio. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment and contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal and external testing processes. You will also have the opportunity to help the growth and development of this department as the rest of the business continues to grow.
If you are passionate about quality assurance and eager to join an award winning digital design agency, this role is for you.
- Degree level education or equivelant qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience working within a creative agency.
- Office based role – this is not a remote working position
- Energy and eagerness to learn.
- An excellent communicator both face to face and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with Jira is most desirable
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
- Demonstrable expertise in devising then executing QA processes, tools and techniques.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a QA, and 2 of those ideally should be within a digital agency
- Experience of testing various CMS and software platforms including WordPress, Statamic, Nova, Drupel and Laravel.
- Experience of working with Jira and creating QA test roadmaps to ensure developers adhere to a right first-time approach to coding.
- A track record of over-seeing successful website deployments to live and carrying out strict post live reviews and reporting.
- Highly numerate and literate, with the ability to understand and produce top quality written specifications and strategy.
- Testing Excellence: Plan, design and execute testing of our websites – both live and on our development servers.
- Automation learning: Opportunity to learn and contribute to automation testing efforts gaining valuable skills in this area.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross functional teams, including developers and designers and ensure that the high level of Framework code is implemented and followed
- Quality Assurance Tracking: Identify, document and track any functional, technical or performance problems. Assist in maintaining and improving QA processes and standards. Ensuring QA standards and principles are followed by performing peer reviews of the tests and acceptance criteria.
Team work requirements:
- Integrity – Consistently demonstrates integrity and high work standards; Acts professionally with an honest and fair approach.
- Teamwork – Communicates effectively at all levels; Responds Account Managers needs in a timely and courteous manner; Works collaboratively, showing respect to colleagues at all times.
- Accountability – Is responsible for their actions; Takes ownership of decisions and outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial approach – Is bold and passionate about the Framework Design, its services and its people; Experiments, takes risks and makes it happen; If there’s a better way, find it.
Desirable items :
Experience in any of the following technologies / systems would be highly advantagous.
- QA testing platforms
- SQL Queries
About Framework Design
Framework is an established and specialised design-led digital agency. We have won multiple awards for our design and technical development builds. We love to design outside the normal run of the mill type websites…. If it looks different and a bit whacky, chances are its one of our websites! The team is creative, ambitious, vibrant, fast paced, friendly and united in one thing… awesome collaborative work.
We have a very creative working environment as well as a competitive salary and fantastic incentives.
What you’ll get from us
- Office based city centre location which is right by the train and tram station in Nottingham
- Latest equipment and your choice of software.
- A fun and energetic team who love to plan nights out
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday
- Unlimited tea and 4 types of coffee.
- Continuous professional development including regular 1:1s, objective setting, and encouragement to attend conferences, external training and workshops.
- Large office entertainment space including a flat-screen TV and PlayStation 5.
If you are up for a challenge and excited by the prospect of working for a professional agency that is going places, please apply now!
To apply, please drop us an email with your CV and a quick introduction to email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from recruitment agencies will be treated as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable to the agency.