Framework Design are looking for a PPC Consultant
Framework Design is a nimble and creative design, branding and digital agency based in the heart of Nottingham city centre. We pride ourselves in offering our clients a creative, all-round solution to their digital or design needs – but without any of the ego!. Since establishing a Digital Marketing department in the Summer of 2020 we have seen nothing but growth, and now we are searching for the next member of its team; a dedicated PPC Consultant!
What will you be doing as a PPC Consultant at Framework Design
- You will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns, monitoring budgets and maximising spend.
- You will manage multiple clients, ensuring appropriate prioritisation, attention and care are given to all.
- You will work with clients to set and achieve their goals, taking this information to create a strategy.
- You will generate regular campaign reports for clients, providing insight into work carried out and future planning.
- You will audit new client campaigns and make recommendations for improvements.
- You will carry out all forms of paid search to ensure the best possible results for clients
- Working with other members of the digital marketing team, you will share knowledge of the paid marketing discipline and look at ways to expand and improve the department as a whole.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of paid marketing or running PPC campaigns.
- The ability to show a comprehensive understanding of paid marketing strategies, along with other marketing channels.
- Experience building and managing successful PPC campaigns with Google and Bing along with a background in search and display networks and remarketing.
- Experience of building and managing fantastic eCommerce/Google Shopping campaigns.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics or Matomo and other reporting systems that integrate with Google Ads / Shopping campaigns
- Providing fantastic client communication and internal team support with paid marketing queries.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SEO or other digital marketing disciplines.
- Basic knowledge of major CMS platforms such as WordPress.
What can you expect from us?
PPC jobs are a dime a dozen in this digital age. So here is what we can offer to convince you to click that send button.
- City centre location.
- Latest equipment and your choice of software.
- A small but fun and energetic team who love a beer or two on a Friday. (well, we used to!)
- Competitive salary – if you can convince us you’re worth it, we will pay it.
- Pension scheme.
- Unlimited tea and 3 types of coffee. (essential day time drinking).
- Continuous professional development including regular 1:1s, objective setting and encouragement to attend conferences and workshops.
- Opportunity to shape a growing company.
- Large office entertainment space including a flat-screen TV and PlayStation 5.
- Occasional office dogs.
Please note, although we are currently working from home there is an expectation to return to the Nottingham office as soon as we can. Therefore we are looking for candidates who are willing to commute to Nottingham.
If you think you got what it takes to be our new PPC Consultant then get in touch today! Please email your CV and a cover letter to our Digital Marketing Manager Jodie Baker at email@example.com. Any questions about the role can be directed to Jodie too.
No recruiters please! We’ve got this covered.