This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and creative digital designer to join a talented and fast-growing design agency.
You will work across multiple design disciplines: branding, design, digital (websites, eCommerce & apps), campaign marketing. This will either be direct for clients or supporting the growth of the business through influential design.
We work across all sectors with major clients in sports, healthcare, gaming, retail, finance and interior design so creativity and flair are a must and proven experience is essential. If you’re a confident designer who’s interested in joining a growing creative team, then get in touch with your portfolio.
You’re a naturally talented designer who’s looking for an opportunity to push the boundaries, no matter the brief or restrictions. At Framework we take pride in the moments that are created through well thought out design, so we want to challenge our designers to think differently. You’re passionate about design, have a high-quality output and understand how to deliver a creative project (cradle to grave). You are experienced in the ways of agency life and you thrive in its fast pace.
Skills & Competencies
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience in a creative environment.
- You must be highly self-motivated and work well as part of a team.
- You must demonstrate a good knowledge of User Experience design.
- Strong creative and technical skills in:
- Adobe Creative Cloud in particular – Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and InDesign
- Experience in or open to learning Sketch
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- Ability to work to deadlines (under pressure)
- Strong digital and brand portfolio
- Proven experience in a similar role
About Framework Design
Framework is a specialised design-led digital agency. We love design and have a fast-paced culture, the team are creative, ambitious, vibrant, friendly and united in one thing… awesome work.
We have a very creative working environment as well as a competitive salary and fantastic incentives.
What you’ll get from us
- City centre location.
- Latest equipment and your choice of software.
- A small but fun and energetic team who love a beer or two on a Friday. (well, we used to!)
- Competitive salary – if you can convince us you’re worth it, we will pay it.
- Pension scheme.
- Unlimited tea and 3 types of coffee. (essential day time drinking).
- Continuous professional development including regular 1:1s, objective setting and encouragement to attend conferences and workshops.
- Opportunity to shape a growing company.
- Large office entertainment space including a flat-screen TV and PlayStation 5.
- Occasional office dogs.
If you are up for a challenge and excited by the prospect of working for a professional agency that is going places, please apply now!
To apply, please drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and a quick introduction.