Job Location: Nottingham City Centre
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly growing brand and digital agency based in the heart of Nottingham? Do you want to become part of a team of experienced professionals that live and breathe digital? We are looking to employ a junior designer to work within our design team. The ideal candidate should hold a graduate qualification in design and can demonstrate an understanding of general design principles.
- Keen to learn
- A good communicator
- Have and eye for detail
- On top of and experimenting with the latest design trends
- Willing to push your limits and understanding of design and process
About the role
- Responsible for creating and delivering design solutions across digital, print, film, and animation for a wide range of clients
- Designing for a diverse range of business areas, for on-site content, social media and paid advertising campaigns
- We are not a ‘web design agency’ and applicants must be able to deliver brand-led solutions across a range of platforms and applications
- Seamlessly fit in to a fast-paced studio, and deliver quality design, on time
- Play a key role at every stage of the design process, from initial concept to execution
- Supporting the development and senior teams to deliver inspirational content that gives our customers an enhanced experience with a digital-first attitude
- You will need to be digitally literate with a base knowledge of digital platforms, UX & wireframes.
- Critical thinking and the ability to self initiate, take responsibility and manage daily and on-going tasks.
- Excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience in using Sketch or Adobe XD a must have.
- An outstanding portfolio of exceptional creative work (please add this as part of your application!)
- Ability to work extremely well with other members of the design team and key project stakeholders, ensuring all work actively reflects and enhances our high brand standards
About Framework Design
Framework is a specialised design-led digital agency. We love design and have a fast-paced culture, the team is creative, ambitious, vibrant, friendly and united in one thing… awesome work.
We have a very creative working environment as well as a competitive salary and fantastic incentives.
What you’ll get from us
- City centre location.
- Latest equipment and your choice of software.
- A fun and energetic team who love a beer or two on a Friday.
- Pension scheme.
- Unlimited tea and 8 types of coffee. (essential daytime drinking).
- Continuous professional development including regular 1:1s, objective setting, and encouragement to attend conferences and workshops.
- Large office entertainment space including a flat-screen TV and PlayStation 5.
- Occasional office dogs.
If you are up for a challenge and excited by the prospect of working for a professional agency that is going places, please apply now!
To apply, please drop us an email with your CV and a quick introduction to email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from recruitment agencies will be treated as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable to the agency.