Job Location: Nottingham City Centre
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly expanding digital agency based in the heart of Nottingham? Do you want to become part of a team of experienced professionals that live and breathe digital?
The Framework Design is looking for a Junior Account Executive to join its experienced client services team. Ideally, you will have agency experience together with a good understanding of working in a creative environment.
- A Level or equivalent in English and Maths
- Ideally 1 year experience working within a creative agency.
- Energy and eagerness to learn.
- A good communicator
- Have and eye for detail
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
About the role
- You will be part of the account handling team working under the head of client services
- Involvement in building and maintaining close client relationships – attending meetings, assisting with writing proposals and meeting follow up notes.
- Responsible for developing and creating briefing documents and overseeing the completion of work
- Using your knowledge and skills, proactively contribute to the growth of client accounts by suggesting strategic and innovative ideas alongside the account lead
- Managing the detail of delivery of client work to deadlines and budgets
- Liaising with internal production teams to make sure all client work is scheduled, inline with agency procedures
- Contribution to the agency’s marketing efforts by creating blog and case study content and ideas for social media content
- Involvement in project, status and review meetings
- Quality control for all client work going through the agency
- Accurate and timely reporting against all projects, internally and externally
- Administration of purchase orders and invoices
About Framework Design
Framework is a specialised design-led digital agency. We love design and have a fast-paced culture, the team is creative, ambitious, vibrant, friendly and united in one thing… awesome work.
We have a very creative working environment as well as a competitive salary and fantastic incentives.
What you’ll get from us
- Office based city centre location.
- Latest equipment and your choice of software.
- A fun and energetic team who love to plan nights out
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday
- Unlimited tea and 8 types of coffee.
- Continuous professional development including regular 1:1s, objective setting, and encouragement to attend conferences and workshops.
- Opportunity to shape a growing company.
- Large office entertainment space including a flat-screen TV and PlayStation 5.
If you are up for a challenge and excited by the prospect of working for a professional agency that is going places, please apply now!
To apply, please drop us an email with your CV and a quick introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies, please. Any unsolicited submissions from recruitment agencies will be treated as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable to the agency.