Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly expanding brand and digital agency based in the heart of Nottingham? Do you want to become part of a team of experienced professionals that live and breathe digital?
Framework Design Agency has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our multi-award winning agency business based in the centre of Nottingham.
We pride ourselves in our ability to create fully immersive digital experiences, building completely bespoke websites to suit our clients requirements.
We offer a great friendly atmosphere, with casual dress and lots of chances to progress your career into leadership roles, as well as an amazing set of tech and the ability to learn new skills and progress your career.
Working across a number of clients and sectors, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and develop their own knowledge. It is a varied role, working on new projects from early stages through to completion, as well as supporting the rest of the Framework team to improve existing systems, skills and processes. We also have a large pool of long term retainer clients whose website’s require monthly additions, updates and general maintenance. The sectors of these clients range from large e-commerce stores in the healthcare, clothing, education or services sector along with less intensive, smaller clients who may only require small updates or changes.
You’ll be working with Content Management Systems such as WordPress and Statamic.
What skills do you need to be considered for the role?
- Minimum of 3 Years Front-End Development experience
- Preferably experience working for an agency
- HTML – Ability to implement semantic and accessible markup
- CSS – Including a leading framework i.e. Tailwind CSS
- JS – Including a leading framework i.e Vue, React
- A demonstrable portfolio of websites built by you
What do we offer?
- City Centre location – right by the Train station
- Latest equipment and your choice of software
- A fun and energetic team who love to organise social events – helps that we’re above a large pub on the canal
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and a guaranteed 1 week break at Christmas
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- Continuous professional development including regular 1:1s, objective setting and encouragement to attend conferences and workshops
- Bike to work scheme
- Staff away days – the last one was to Alton Towers!
- Opportunity to shape the growing company.
- Large office entertainment space including a flat-screen TV, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch and Dartboard.
- Office dog.
If you are up for a challenge and excited by the prospect of working for a professional agency that is going places, please apply now!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an introduction.